Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Mabuhay Electric Bicycle -An Eco friendly approach to commuting: Electric Bicycle



I am presently in Southeast Asia working for Lonely Planet. I have sampled the various ways to commute, either Bus, Train or Jeepney but when rush hour hits,  it takes several hours to go only a few kilometers.  I believe I have found the perfect "traffic buster."

There is typically a strong bicycle population in places like Vietnam and China.  It's better for the environment,  and a daily dose of cycling affords you the minimum 30 minutes of aerobic exercise that everyone should be doing. However here in the Philippines, biking isn't the norm.  With the arrival of the E-Bike, I feel that is all about to change.

Whether it be biking within your subdivision, popping over to the bakery for some hot "pan de sal" or simply running a quick errand,  nothing is more fun than riding an e-bike.  You'll feel better in knowing that you wont be adding any further to the Carbon footprint that is negatively affecting our green Earth.

I was inspired by Russ Roca, over at his personal website, wherein he travels and shoots via 2 wheels.  It inspired me to do the same albeit more challenging here in the dodgy streets of Manila.

I recently purchased a "Slim First" electric bike from Mabuhay Electric Bicycle  Makati, Philippines.   I will detail here in this blog some of my experiences while commuting and working here in Asia. Follow along to see my adventures on 2 wheels...



For more info visit:
www.mabuhayelectricbicycle.com


L.A. Global Super Trading Inc.

Office/ Showroom Address

Unit 110 Cartagena Suites, 2602 Bagong Diwa St., J.P. Rizal St.,
Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City

For inquiries, please call:

(632) 788-9769
(632) 517-7033
(632) 897-0411
+63 918-888-88 68
+63 915-431-7394
+63 922-704-9382

Email us at

Regular exhibits: Legaspi Sunday Market

Address:
Legaspi St. corner Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Sundays, 7 am to 3 pm