Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

to give thanks and praise...


'a happier dr. mark'

not to rehash an old story, but while on a current boat trip working on an editorial for extreme surfing in remote locales, i was reminded to give thanks. a little over 3 years ago, my future was uncertain, and my health was in question. when i made the decision to get to living and stop dying, i began to heal. i made a complete 180 from my past life, made changes to improve my health and now live with peace in my heart, a loving wife, a blessing on the way, and friends and family that i must thank for all their support.

sometimes we lose site of how we got where we are, and i try to take the time each day to give thanks and praise for those who believed and supported me. sometimes we hiccup and falter, but in the end the sincerest form of apology is to learn and improve after we fall.

life is a gift, and each day i truly try to LIVE...